Monday, January 15, 2007

Tailor-salons in Pattaya??? – how to buy a new silk suit for less money

A number of Indian tailor-salons in Pattaya is close to the number of hotels and resorts. It’s very hard to make business in Thailand for foreigners. Many Indians have Thai wifes. So they run a tailor business together. It’s good for them because their tailors are Thai people. Customary as a rule: one tailor work for ten or more salons. But prices for one kind of suits can change even in one street. The quality of punts and jackets can vary from one tailor to another. We can’t see them; we don't know who is better. Most of us can't argue about prices with the Asian people, though they enjoi bargaining.
Once I lost most of my money in Ko Chang Island. But my wife didn’t need any excuses. She wanted a new silk suit. I was very lazy that day. And I dropped into the first tailor-salon on Jomtien beach. I have never regretted about that visit. It saved me and protected me from my wife! The owners were very friendly and made everything I needed for little money. My wife has been wearing the suit for years. Moreover every time I visit Jomtien beach I always get a silk suit from my friends.

No comments: