Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thai girls have nothing in common with Pattaya girls.

What do you know about Pattaya? You know that it's a funny brothel on the Seam Gulf coast. You know, the number of come-at-able girls, go-go bars with prostitutes, intimate massage salons and pip-shows is the greatest in the World. And you think that the whole Thailand looks like Pattaya. It's a wrong idea!
First of all for Thai people Pattaya is farther than Phnom Pen, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur. This is a unique (for Thailand) place and you can travel over the Kingdom and never see anything like the Walking Street. Only two or three streets in Bangkok may look similar. For Thai people Pattaya is also an exotic Zoo just as for tourists. But instead of a duck-bill you can see a lady-boy (katoy). Moreover when I traveled with my family in the Trat province some Thai girls looked at my son with apprehensions because he had come from Pattaya. And he was surprised after girls' warm welcome in Pattaya.
As for the prostitutes, it's much better to visit Eastern Europe to strike up an acquaintance with a girl. Thai girls are more fastidious than their colleagues and they can say 'No' to all your money. It's important to please a Thai girl. If you try to get her love too hard she can make you acquainted with a policeman. Still it's a trouble in Thailand.
Thai girls know countless numbers of kinds of taking your money without making love with you. While walking around night Pattaya and looking at a great many young Thai girls who clamor alluring, you should know: they don't invite you to make an intimate acquaintance. They invite you to empty your valet with the help of a great many drinks which you will take in a bar they work for. It's their main business to make you pay for drinks because they get a profit. Of course you can pay abt.THB500 to the Pub and ask the girl to your room in the hotel. But can you do anything with a Thai girl after a lot of drinks languid with the tropical heat? Sorry, I can't.
I visited a Go-go bar with twenty or more young Thai girls in my first time in Pattaya. There was a lot of Scotch Vicky into me and I was naturally a little slack. I wanted to relax watching (only!) strip-tease with nice Thai girls. But when I only once stopped my eyes on one of them she jumped in my lap and ordered me a drink. During the following twenty minutes it happened a lot of times. And after every drink a nippy brought me the bill. By pure accident I looked at the bill and saw that I must pay for the drink as much as a bottle costs. Of course I'm not Paris (watch the 'Troy' movie) but you must be as groovy as Brad Pitt to give up the young lady who is sitting in your lap and to occupy bookkeeping.
I paid for drinks as much as I would spend on a Go-go girl and ran to the Beach Road to look at the freelancer girls. It was cheaper (abt.THB1800) and I had some freedom in choosing Thai girls. And what is more important I could stop drinking and save some energy for a nice Pattaya night.
For more information about Pattaya you can look at my previous posts: Why I choose the Jomtien beach and Map of Pattaya and Jomtien.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love sex!

Anonymous said...

A great Blog with some beautiful photos. Thank's for sharing

Pattaya Girls said...

makes me wish I was there right now.

Anonymous said...

This is disgusting. The fact that you openly admit that you go to Thailand looking to exploit women for sex says a lot about your character. These women often are stuck there working in bars and as hookers for lack of any other way to make money, as women are often denied the employment opportunities offered to men. This is exploitation and by being a sex tourist you are condoning child sex trafficking, sexual abuse, rape, and even in some cases murder.

EH said...

The exploitation comment is interesting. I am still waiting to hear anyone use it in a way that makes sense. Most of us are not wanting to exploit anyone, so if you can explain this to us in a way that actually makes sense then we will see the error of our ways. You say they have no other way to make money (or perhaps they do but this is a more pleasant way to earn money), so without our money they would go hungry. How does our meeting their needs and their meeting our needs in exchange amount to exploitation? Would you rather these women starved to death? Until you show us otherwise, we should assume that your "disgust" is, in fact, an incredibly dishonest pretense to monopolize the high cost of sex for yourself. Please show us that feminism is not simply a giant pack of lies designed to keep men dependent on you by exploiting men's need for sex.

fototramp said...

In my opinion the exploitation comment is interesting only for psychiatrist. There are many other ways to make money, especially in Thailand. She (the anonymous) maybe had a lack of male attention in PTT. As for hookers, they don’t want to have small marketer’s money. They want to get much more without any education, profession or talent. However, we must say ‘big thanks’ for prostitutes. They are needed for (this is not a joke) our healthcare. They not only save us from horny aggressors. They save us from some sexually frustrated anonymous.

Anonymous said...

All throgh history there has always been ports for sailors to party, this is just an extension of that, if the girls are willing than why worry, they are probably happier and enjoy life more than the one who hates seeing thai women have sex